During peak hours, time table may change, please refer to our crew on duty at the jetty. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. For enquiry, please contact 0126968092。
Passengers are obliged to comply and accept the company's final arrangements in the event of ferry breakdown/ low tide/ big crowd during high peak season which might cause delays in departure / arrival. Neither refund of tickets nor claims will be entertained by the company.
- Adult Return-trip ticket RM20
- Children Return-trip ticket RM12
- Adult One-way ticket RM12
- Children One-way ticket RM6
Where to buy ferry ticket
- You may purchase ferry ticket from Alibaba Pulau Ketam Cruises Ticket Counter which located at the Port Klang South Port Passenger Terminal.
- You may also purchase ticket upon boarding the ferry.
- Buy and pay online through https://www.easybook.com/
Look out for this signboard at South Port Passenger Terminal, Port Klang.